First-ever Andy Warhol exhibition in Bangkok features 128 of original works
Andy Warhol Exhibition opens to public from August 12 through November 24, 2020 at River City
The U.S. Embassy in Bangkok in collaboration with River City Bangkok and Italthai Group is proud to present the Andy Warhol: Pop Art exhibition. The exhibition opens to the public from August 12 to November 24, 2020 at the RCB Galleria on the 2nd floor of River City Bangkok, displaying 128 original works and memorabilia by acclaimed American artist Andy Warhol.
Andy Warhol: Pop Art showcases four categories of his works: Self-Portraits and Photos; Celebrity Portraits; Magazine and Album Covers; and Silk Printing and Others. Portraits include Marilyn (1984) and Liz Taylor (1971). Other works include Interview Magazine Covers and Campbell’s Soup Can (1967).
“Andy Warhol is famous for creating iconic images, and his artworks are exhibited in museums all over the world. We are proud and pleased to share this uniquely American artist with the people of Thailand.”– Ambassador Michael George DeSombre
- The exhibition will be open to the public from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday and from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
- Admission is 400 baht for adults, and 300 baht for students and seniors with IDs.
- Maximum occupancy of 140 visitors is allowed at a time. Last admission is at 6:30 p.m.
- Tickets available at www.ticketmelon.com/
- For more information, please visit: www.facebook.com/usembassybkk and www.rivercitybangkok.com